Do you have a large remodelling job for your kitchen or bathroom planned? Do you have leaky pipes in need of fixing? Well, then you are probably considering hiring a plumbing service. Before you do, here are five things to consider that will help you choose a reliable plumbing services company.
- Reputation – Before making any decisions about which plumbing service you’re going to hire, the best thing to do is check out the reputation of the plumbing services available in your location. Checking online will allow you to see reviews from other clients.
- Availability – Some plumbing services offer 24-hour availability in case of night time and weekend plumbing emergencies. It is important to identify if the plumbing service you are going to select is available on your schedule, even if you don’t require 24-hour service.
- The Crew – Often times, especially on larger jobs, a plumbing services company will send multiple workers to a job site. It is important to ensure that the project lead is a licensed plumber and that anyone else working with him is either a journeyman plumber or a licensed apprentice.
- Price – As in every service or product, price is always a factor. Make sure you request estimates from multiple plumbing services to ensure you are getting the best deal.
- Quality – We’ve all heard horror stories of what can happen when incompetent or inexperienced plumbers mess up. Leaks can often lead to wall, ceiling and floor damage that can sometimes be very costly to repair. A reliable plumbing services company will be able to identify the job at hand, as well as any problems that could arise and troubleshooting methods to ensure the highest quality of service.
By identifying these key factors, you will be able to select a reliable plumbing services company that will be able to do the job efficiently and for a fair price.